Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

S6 E7: Fluoride

Score: 3 / 3

~12:53 at Donna's desk

April: Hey, okay, are you still mad at me because of the poodle thing? It's just a dumb game, I could pick another dog.
Donna: I'm not mad about the choice, I'm mad about the reason. "Pretty, make-up"... is that all you know about me?
April: We don't hang out much. It's not like you know a ton about me.
Donna: You're beautiful, yet cold and aloof; you pride yourself on being a loner; you do not "obey", you choose to cooperate; when you stop baring your fangs to pick a mate, you choose for life; and you're fiercely loyal to your pack. Which makes you a rare black Siberian Husky.

More:
- April asks Donna many questions in order to get to figure out her spirit dog; then proposes the Nova Scotia Toller, then a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment