Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

S5 E12: Ann's Decision

Score: 3 / 3

~1:08 in Leslie's office.

Leslie: Hey! I have an idea for your blog: I think you should take yourself ice-skating.
Ann: That sounds fun.
Leslie: Yeah! We'll do a double date: you and you, and me and Ben. But I have to warn you, I am very good at ice-skating. I can do jumps. You know what, I probably shouldn't do that, I'd embarrass the both of you.
Ann: Actually, I know what my next activity's going to be and - it's a biggie! - I wanna be a mom.

[They discuss Ann's plan to become a mother which, incidentally, is more about her interest in motherhood than in finding a partner.]



More:
- Ann and Leslie argue about Ann's decision to have a child without a partner. The subject implicitly but indirectly involves men.
- Later, Ann and Leslie apologize for jumping down each others' throats.

No comments:

Post a Comment