Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

S6 E6: Recall Vote

~8:21 on Pawnee today; Joan welcomes Annabel Porter, "lifestyle guru".

Annabel: Hello, hello! It's me, I'm here! / Hi.
Joan: Yes, you are! Can I just say, as a journalist, I feel like we're best friends!
[they laugh]
Joan: Tell the audience about yourself!
Annabel: Well, I'm just a simple former phonebook model who found her calling! Y'know I'm not perfect: the average woman worries about what she looks like in a bathing suit - so does my nanny. So, I get it.
Joan: Annabel, what trends are - pardon the pun, but - trending?

[They go on to talk about trends.]


More:
- Ann pulls Leslie away from getting a tattoo, though their conversation includes some interruptions from Ben; she forces Leslie to confront her defeat and urges her to focus on her active projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment