Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

S6 E3: Doppelgängers

Score: 3 / 3

~4:06 at April's desk.

April: I'm sorry, was your name Jennifer?
Tynnyfer: No, it's Tynnyfer, with two Y's. It used to be Jennifer, but then I decided to re-brand myself. Oh wait, hang on - it's Xanex o'clock.
[Tynnyfer takes a Xanex out of a shiny pink bill box.]
April (now emulating Tynnyfer): Well, nice to meet you. My name's April. And I just wanted to say that your dress is so cute, it's bonks.
Tynnyfer: I saw my spinning instructor wearing it, and I was like "Shut up, where do I get that?"

[They go on to talk about spinning.]

More:
- Ann introduces Leslie to her counterpart, Evelyn; then tells her that she's moving to Michigan.
- Leslie checks in with April and Tynnyfer, they share their nicknames.
- Leslie checks in with Evelyn and forces a sugar mustard cookie on her.
- April persuades Tynnyfer not to stick with the job.
- Leslie tests out her conversation with Ann on Evelyn; then tells Ann she's ready to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment