Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

S2 E3: Beauty Pageant

Score: 3 / 3
April: Heyyy!
Leslie: Heyyy…!
April: So I was just at the Grind and I thought you might want an iced mocha with extra extra whipped cream.
Leslie: Oh my, thank you so much, April, wow…!
April: Oh, by the way, completely unrelated, I just signed up for the Miss Pawnee Beauty Pageant.
Leslie: That’s wonderful! You know that is why I decided to become a judge, so that awesome girls like you who are not, you know, classically hot, can be rewarded for their intelligence and savvy.
[the conversation continues after April debriefs with the unseen documentarian]


More: Leslie asks Trish (one of the pageant contestants) about  “the great experiment”

Leslie and Jessica (one of the pageant judges) discuss what factors should determine the winner of the pageant

No comments:

Post a Comment