(Towards the beginning of the episode, in the P & R office)
Shauna: Hi, I’m looking for Leslie Knope?
Leslie: My ears are ringing! Hi!
Leslie: I’m Leslie Knope.
Leslie: I’m the deputy director of Parks and Recreation.
Shauna: Shauna -
Leslie: -Mulwae Tweep. Yes, I am familiar with your work.
Leslie: I’ve read everything you’ve ever written. You did an amazing in-depth article about the raccoon problem in Pawnee…
- Leslie forces Shauna to take a tour of town hall
- Leslie introduces Shauna to the subcommittee which includes Ann and April
- Shauna interviews Leslie about the subcommittee at one point and about the pit at later
- Leslie and Ann discuss the interview (though this ends up being about Mark and the nature of men)
- Leslie tries to persuade Shauna to write a positive article