Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

S2 E10: Hunting Trip

Score: 3 / 3
Leslie: April, I need you to do something for me. I’m going hunting tomorrow, so call the State Parks office and get verbal confirmation that our budget documentation is in. Can I just tell you the 16-digit tracking number or do you want me to write it down? I’ll write it down. Can you handle this?
April: You want me to dial a number and then read another number out loud?
Leslie: Yes. Can you handle this?
April: No.
Leslie: Well try, okay? And if you do it, I’ll name the first turkey I shoot after you.
April: Cool.

More:
Leslie and Ann talk about hunting
Ann checks on Donna who is screaming about her Benz being damaged
This means that all four lead women are included in Bechdel-passing dialogue in this episode…!
Ann asks Leslie why she takes the blame

No comments:

Post a Comment